nicki in the background
oHMYGOD taylor’s like “i feel you bro you call them out on their shit” and nicki’s like “gurl he means you”
Nicki’s face in the background made me laugh so hard. She’s looking at you Taylor X’D
Baby steps! I’ve reached 1,000 followers, woohoo! ~ `v` ~I’ve been planning to do a giveaway for a while, so here goes!PRIZES
1. A full body drawing based off of your tumblr url or blog (If you have a character, I could draw them instead if you like.) 1000x1000pixel 300dpi
2. A pixel sprite or pixel icon of your choice sample sample3. A (8.5 x 11in) soft shade CG of whoever you want (one to two person limit) 2550x3300pixels 300dpi
4. If you are a digital artist (anime/cartoon) I’ll give you a drawing tutorial on SAI by livestream, and if you can’t draw I could give a photoshop tutorial by livestream.
5. A banner or graphic for your blog* * ALL of these are optional, you can get as many or as few as these as you want * *
1. You have to be following me
2. Likes and reblogs count as entries
3. Reblog as many times as you want
4. You can reblog this on as many accounts as you want
5. Giveaway starts today (April 13, 2013) and ends on May 31, 2013 at 12:00 midnight EST
6. Random winner will be chosen by a number randomizerTHANK YOU ALL!
So…everyone knows anime body proportions are idealized and kind of insane. But then I find this woman online. This amazing human with HER ANIME LEGS! SUPER LONG SKINNY ANIME LEGS! WHAT?! HOW??
So I even found a picture of venus online to compare. And like, now I’m going to take my stubby short legs over there to that sad corner.
ONE OF THE ONLY TIMES I WOULD WEAR A DRESS….
There are children on this site…
Kirsty Mitchell’s late mother Maureen was an English teacher who spent her life inspiring generations of children with imaginative stories and plays. Following Maureen’s death from a brain tumour in 2008, Kirsty channelled her grief into her passion for photography.
She retreated behind the lens of her camera and created Wonderland, an ethereal fantasy world. The photographic series began as a small summer project but grew into an inspirational creative journey.
‘Real life became a difficult place to deal with, and I found myself retreating further into an alternative existence through the portal of my camera,’ said the artist. (read the rest here).
Why the fuck doesn’t this have eight million notes? Get it together, tumblr.